Upbeat is delighted to promote, represent, and have the support of, the following companies:
The modern, exciting digital resource to help teach the new Primary Music curriculum.
- A complete music scheme for the new curriculum
- Alternative ‘freestyle’ mode for you to create your own scheme
- Suitable for Generalist and Specialist Teachers
- High quality and cost-effective with excellent use of ICT
- Reinforces continuous genuine music-making as desired by Ofsted
- Recommended by over 70 Music Hubs and used in over 3000 schools
Drums for Schools are different...they're motivated to make music, not money, and are passionate about making music-making accessible to EVERYONE. This means making it easy for players of any ability to get involved, providing support for players and teachers and making it all affordable. It also means Fair Trade, sustainable and recycled materials and brilliant customer service. Click the logo on the left for products and teaching materials.
Collective Learning is committed to providing the highest quality INSET and support across the curriculum for schools and educational settings.
Upbeat are delighted to be amongst the selected specialists who provide training courses and workshops for Collective Learning. Click on the logo for up to date details of courses or here to book onto our ‘introducing dance in primary schools’ course in October 2018.